Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Who am I?

I am a Salesforce.com consultant in Markham, Ontario and I love helping other salesforce.com developers with their tough questions.

I learned about salesforce.com in December 2008, and I was immediatly captured by the revolutionary idea of Developement-as-a-service. While learning about the technology and the tools used to develop for the cloud, I learned about the "Force.com Sites Developer Challenge" which were giving away a t-shirt for creating a site using their technology. I decided to join the challenge and get a t-shirt, although I did not win any of the prizes... I did get my T-shirt.

Once I had become familiar with the technology, I decided to start helping users in the community boards. One day, I designed a Apex class that Sorts Any List and I had no place to post it so that users like you would be able to read about it, download it and use it. This is when I decided to create this blog.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment